How to provide and get you API Streaming Key
Don’t have an API key?
- Go to the Google APIs developers console (create
an account if necessary).
- Go into Library Section: You will have to scroll down a bit to find it:
- Create a new project (if
- Enable the YouTube Data API v3.
You’ll have to scroll down and select “Youtube Data API v3″ and then click on it.
- Select Enable after you select Youtube Data API v3
- Go to Credentials, click the blue
button, and choose “API key”.
- Copy Credentials, this is you API Key that will allow you stream for a website:
- Enter your API key above.
- Extra Step , but not necessary, because i never heard of anyone running out of Data Limits, but you can double click on your key, and select: API Restrictions, and choose Youtube AData APIv3 Key as a restriction. This will only allow APIv3 apps to use your APIv3 key.
See this page for